The basic cost for service is $275 per pet and includes:
"Private" cremation to assure that the family will receive only their pet's cremated remains
Pickup of the pet from the family’s home or veterinarian clinic within 50 miles of the St. Louis Arch. Moderate fees may apply outside the service area
Return of the cremated remains within a brief period of time (usually 48-72 hours of receipt)
A basic urn (A durable white plastic container)
Online Pet Memorial with video slideshow
We do not charge by weight because we only cremate one pet at a time
WorryFree Cremation Process™
1. Your pet is secured with an identification card at the place of death or as soon as we get to our facility. That tag stays with them during the entire process.
2. At the time of cremation your pet is given a unique cycle number never given to another pet to insure you are getting a private cremation.
3. The identification card and unique number are placed on the outside of the cremation chamber during the cremation process.
4. Your pet will come home with a individual numbered cycle tag attached to the remains, which will correspond to our records.
5. At any point may call us and ask who was cremated in that cycle number, we will look in our records and read off your name, your pets name, the weight, the time we started the cremation and the date.